With a flick of my fingers, I have been in Ya Dong Longxing company for more than 4 months. In the four months, I have had joy, excitement, distress and doubt, but more is the thanks to Ya Dong Longxing. Before employment, almost every schoolmate and teacher were saying: the work unit is no more than the school, there is no one who can teach you how to learn, how to think, how to do, and no one who sincerely treats you, such as the battlefield, teaches apprentices to starve to death.
But when I came to Yadong Longxing, I completely overturned the idea that I had been indoctrinated before. The staff here are harmonious, open-minded and self-motivated, and they will impart the work content that they are good at without reservation. Everyone gets the corresponding post with their own efforts and strength, and there is no such kind of intrigue in the workplace. Suddenly I felt very lucky to be on such a gorgeous and broad stage as soon as I was employed. Since then, I have inspired myself: since the curtain of life has been opened, we must actively perform; since the steps have been stepped out, we can't retreat from the ups and downs; since I have broadcast my hope here, we must stick to the curtain of victory
During this period of work and study, I have gradually become familiar with the organizational structure, business scope, personnel relations and corporate culture of Yadong Longxing company from a rookie who just flew out of the school. This not only broadens my vision and enriches my wings, but also enables me to accumulate business knowledge and improve my working ability, and at the same time, I have a good command of the dye industry and my future foreign trade work A good vision.
At present, I am mainly engaged in the merchandising work of the Ministry of foreign trade. After my work, I think my biggest change is a sense of responsibility and mission. It's hard and tiring to contact the work of the Ministry of foreign trade at the beginning, but it's a must for every staff member. I firmly believe that the tearful sower will be able to harvest with a smile, and I will definitely thank myself for my hard work in the future. Now my first task is to put my mind in order to study modestly and try my best to finish my job.
Let me talk about my own opinions on the work of foreign trade documentary
1、 Understanding of foreign trade documentary post
1. What is merchandising?
Documentary is a literal translation of walkthrough in English, which means a complete set of business processes from the beginning of business to the end of business - generally to the end of financial accounting. Documentary is to simulate the business process repeatedly with the evidence left behind by the business that has happened - various evidences, documents, reports, etc.
2. Documentary work of the Ministry of foreign trade
The main work of the foreign trade merchandiser is to track the operation flow of products (services) and urge the implementation of orders based on customer orders in the process of business process operation. The work content of the foreign trade department's documentary mainly includes: placing orders, checking and making documents, in and out records of documents, recovery of payment for goods, goods / commodity inspection situation / whole process tracking of delivery situation; timely contact with customers, and provide customers with effective information (goods situation, commodity inspection situation, sample delivery situation, and goods transportation) by mail, QQ, telephone or fax Timely Dunning according to the trade mode; timely communication with the business manager, daily update of their own foreign trade notice form, familiar with the specific situation of each order, timely report to the salesman the situation of each order.
2、 How to do the documentary work better
We must keep a careful, careful and careful attitude towards every work link when we follow the order, because every mistake we make in our work may bring us great trouble and loss.
In order to do a better job of foreign trade documentary work, I think we should start from the following aspects:
1. Be familiar with customers. Be familiar with the customer's order situation and its rules, such as what kind of goods a customer likes, what specifications, what special requirements, etc., which we must understand and be familiar with when we follow the order.
2. In depth understanding of product knowledge. Only when we have a better understanding of our products can we work more effectively and reduce some low-level mistakes, such as how many kilos of dyes / intermediates can be loaded in what specifications, and how many containers can be loaded in a container, which is also the basic knowledge we must understand.
3. Place an order. When placing an order, we must communicate with the sales manager more, such as the specification, weight, amount, exchange rate and shipping date of the goods required by the customer, and ensure the accuracy of the data.
4. Confirmation of documents. We must understand the importance of documents to our customers. It may be a big trouble for us to make a mistake to our customers, even directly affecting the normal delivery of goods, so we must also be accurate.
5. In terms of sending documents to customers. When we have prepared the documents required by our customers, we should be more careful when confirming that we can send them. According to our customers' payment terms, some customers can send them directly (such as DHL / TNT), some customers need us to send them through the bank. When we do the bank's sending, we need to make a "letter of authorization for export collection" and deliver it to the bank, during which we must send the collecting bank and payment The person and the collection amount shall be filled in accurately and then handed over to the bank.
6. Track the payment, documents and goods. Every time we send a batch of goods and send a set of documents, we need to track them in time until we receive the payment from the customer, which is the completion of this tracking.
The position of documentary is a tedious and hard work, with a large workload and many repetitive work. The requirements for documentary staff are also very high. They need to master product knowledge, production and processing knowledge, documentary knowledge, international trade practice, as well as strong comprehensive analysis ability, adaptability, coordination ability, communication ability, and English level requirements, because of the documentary Most of them are in pure English. If you can't understand the terms in them, there will be big problems.
It's a meticulous job to follow the order. You can't be careless. A little mistake may bring a big loss to the company. In the specific work process, as a new foreign trade merchandiser, I have also made low-level mistakes, some of which can be avoided completely. In the future, I must strengthen my learning of foreign trade knowledge and oral English, and strive to contribute more to the company as soon as possible.
Foreign Trade Department of Longxing company